|Ancienne capitale Chaos|
dernier up :
Double account ? naaaan !
1.67b sur Pendragon
- Par nydaunvan - 10/12/2003 @ 11:27
Le serveur de test US viens de passer en version 1.67b. Retrouver le desciptif complet des dernieres modifications en anglais et les principaux points traduit en Francais.
A retenir :
- Les informations sur le loyer se mettent à jour correctement quelque soit la zone.
- La luminosité la nuit sous l’eau est augmentée.
- Pour aider les joueurs ayant oublié de mettre leur collier, Visur et ses amis effectueront désormais leur cérémonie deux fois de suite.
- La commande /vfollow est ajoutée, permettant de faire suivre quelque chose par un véhicule.
- La transformation en panthère du niveau 10 de la dream sphere a été changée: désormais, elle et tous les bonus associés sont retirés à la moindre attaque reçue.
- Les objets aléatoire à charge peuvent maintenant être correctement rechargés.
- Une nouvelle configuration par défaut pour les GeForceFX 5200.
- Les clous, câbles et lanières renforcés sont supprimés des listes.
- La fenêtre de recherche de groupe est modifiée dans l’interface ToA (elle reste identique pour Classic et SI), permettant d’afficher quel type de groupe l’on recherche: RcR, XP, ML, etc.
- Des modifications sont apportées aux interfaces personnalisables.
- Les objets de Spraggons Den se recycleront correctement.
- Les empyrean wraiths de la zone frontière hibernienne ne donneront plus du butin midgardien.
- Quelques corrections de quête.
- Des PNJs sur ToA indiqueront maintenant quel artefact est utilisable par quelle classe.
- Des corrections d’artefact en pagaille.
NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES
- Players should now receive updates for house rent due whenever they log into the game, regardless of zone.
- (TOA Only) In response to player feedback, we have increased the brightness underwater at night.
- The portal ceremonies at the border keeps have been altered slightly, to assist players who forget their necklaces from time to time. A new, earlier port has been added during the period where the teleporters previously stood around and waited for players to get ready. After the master and lackeys cast this new teleport, they will wait on the teleport pad and then cast the ceremony a second time.
- /Vfollow command has been added, which allows the controller of a movable vehicle to follow their currently targeted object.
- The Panther Form level 10 ability of the Dreamsphere artifact has been changed. When a character in panther form is attacked, they revert to normal form and lose all associated bonuses. This change is specific to the Dreamsphere only and does not affect other shapechange forms.
- Items generated from the Unique Item generator that have charges can now properly be recharged.
- The game has a new default configuration for GeForceFX 5200 users. This change will not override any settings for current GeForceFX 5200 users.
- The conversion recipes for Tempered Metal Studs, Tempered Wire, and Tempered Strapping have been removed from the Metalworking recipe list.
- The conversion recipes for Tempered Metal Studs and Tempered Wire have been removed from the Metalworking recipe list.
- The conversion recipes for Tempered Metal Studs, Tempered Wire, and Tempered Scales have been removed from the Metalworking recipe list.
- The Lugged Spear should now have the appropriate recipe icon in the Tradeskill recipe list.
TRIALS OF ATLANTIS INTERFACE CHANGES
NEW LOOKING FOR GROUP WINDOW
To help players find other people to group with, both in Master Level Trials as well as normal gameplay, we have significantly revamped our
Looking-For-Group system. You can now search and flag yourself and indicate what kind of group you are seeking (RVR, XP, etc), as well as flags for specific ML trials.
The old checkboxes 'Not Looking', 'Looking For Group', and 'Looking for ...' have been replaced with a new button 'Set LFG' that will allow you to set all your LFG options.
This new window exists for the TOA client only. SI and Classic clients will still be able to search and list themselves using the old options.
NOTE TO CUSTOM SKINS USERS AND MODDERS
You will need to copy stats_group_window.xml, lfg_window.xml, and group_results_window.xml to your custom skin directory if it already contains these files. Some custom skins may need to be updated to accommodate these new features. As always, if you experience any broken functionality with a custom skin, please switch back to a pre-built skin (Midgard, Albion, Hibernian, Classic, Transparent, or SI skin).
1.67a had several other UI enhancements that made custom changes, please see the 1.67a patch notes for other notes about how to update custom skins.
OTHER TOA INTERFACE CHANGES
- We have added several new color choices to the Chat Messages and System Messages windows. To adjust the color for specific types of chat
messages (such as 'Alliance Chat' or 'Broadcast') right click on any of the chat tabs. To adjust the colors for system messages (such as 'Loot Dropped'), right click on the system message window itself. (TOA Only)
- Fixed a Pendragon-only bug where several UI List Boxes (such as the Trainer Window) were not displaying correctly. (TOA Only)
- Custom window support has been added. Window templates for custom windows are required to have Name fields set to "customX_window" where X is 0 through 9. No entries have been added to uimain.xml for custom windows. Modders will need to add Include directives in their custom files. (TOA Only)
- The following events have been added allowing modders to toggle windows on and off:
ToggleStatsIndex (minimizes the stats window)
CAMELOT CLASSIC WORLD NOTES
- The Wounding Stone will now be useable in shade form.
- Future drops of salvageable common loot items in Spraggons Den should salvage for the appropriate material. Please note that this change does not affect items dropped before this patch.
- The empyrean wraiths in the Hibernia frontier should no longer drop Midgard items.
TRIALS OF ATLANTIS WORLD NOTES
Quests - General
- Thanes and Skalds will no longer be given the choice of a left axe as one of their rewards.
- Information about what artifacts are available to which classes can now be found on the apprentices in all Havens. Speak to the following apprentices to learn more about the artifacts.
Stygia: Albion – Danielle, Midgard – Yanja, Hibernia – Wyia.
Volcanus: Albion – Dredge, Midgard – Aidanar, Hibernia – Rhianera
Aerus: Albion – Alice, Midgard – Yager, Hibernia – Noira
Guard of Valor (Albion)
– We have fixed a bug with Scholar Girec that was causing him to give Armsmen and Paladins a chain version of the Guard of Valor. Armsmen and Paladins who received a chain version from Scholar Girec should take it back to him in the Hall of Heroes and exchange it for a plate one. Only Scholar Girec will perform this trade in.
Traitor’s Dagger and Crocodile’s Tooth Dagger (Albion)
– We have added thrusting versions of each of these artifacts. Players that have a slashing version and would like a thrusting version should speak with Scholars Margoria or Colene for the Traitor’s Dagger and Scholars Daelin or Samaya for the Crocodile’s Tooth Dagger. They will offer players a trade-in that once done cannot be changed. From this point forward, all Albion classes that can activate either of these Daggers will be offered a choice.
Traitor’s Dagger and Crocodile’s Tooth Dagger (Hibernia)
– We have added piercing versions to each of these artifacts. Nightshades, Rangers, Heroes, Champions and Blademasters that have a blades version and would like a piercing version should speak with Sages Darragh or Kelleigh for the Traitor’s Dagger and Sages Miodac or Deavin for the Crocodile’s Tooth Dagger. They will offer players a trade-in that once done cannot be changed. From this point forward, Nightshades, Rangers, Heroes, Champions and Blademasters will be offered a choice of blades or piercing.
– The following classes may now activate the Winged Helm: Scouts, Berserkers, Savages, Hunters, Blademasters, Bards, and Rangers.
| Aucun commentaire sur la news